The deadline for abstract submissions is January 27, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Please submit your abstract for the 2019 CGS ASM by clicking on "Register".
Please read the form carefully. If the primary author is a trainee/student, the submission is eligible for oral presentation and award consideration. If the primary author is a trainee/student, please submit your abstracts by clicking here instead.
- DO NOT USE ALL CAPS TO ENTER INFORMATION.
- Abstracts must contain original material that has not been published or presented at any other national or international meeting prior to the 39th ASM of the CGS.
- Abstract submissions will be accepted only through the online submission platform.
- More than one topic/theme is allowed per submission.
- Text only: upload of graphics, tables, images, etc. will not be available.
- The total length of the abstract (background/purpose, methods, results, discussion and conclusion) should not exceed 280 words, not including the title and authors.
- Language of submission is English only.
- Once the online submission has been completed, you will receive immediate automated confirmation of receipt of your submission.
Please note: Once you have started the abstract submission form, you must complete it. If you do not complete the process prior to exiting the form, your information will NOT be saved.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE/REJECTION
Those who submitted an abstract will be notified of decisions beginning the week of March 4, 2019. Further details may be requested from those whose abstracts are accepted. Selected abstracts will be published in the ASM Book of Abstracts and in a future issue of the Canadian Geriatrics Journal (www.cgjonline.ca).
Poster presenters are required to register and attend the CGS ASM and should be present at their poster location to answer questions during dedicated poster viewings throughout the ASM. Posters should be no larger than 3.5 feet wide x 5 feet high. These measurements must be strictly adhered to.